Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Recent Quake before halloween

The earthquake was a magnitude of 5.6. It happened at October 30,2007 at 8:04:54 PM. It did minimal damage. The epicenter was at Alum Rock in San Jose, California on the Calaveras. I was at my house on myspace when the earthquake struck. It was like a rumble like a thunderstorm then it started to get louder. I heard stuff fall and it was like madness. The ground felt like if I was really high up shaking back and forth. I saw the ground shake. I was thinking "Is it really the end. That's jacked dieing at 12. I had so much to look forward too." I started to think about my family. All of them. That was like horror shaking. I thought the house was gonna fall so I was like $%@#. In the end the small stuff fell but luckily not the house.

No comments: